Imagine diving in some of the best reef locations the world has to offer; imagine a world so distant from the humdrum of daily existence; imagine a world so quiet
that breathing becomes a rhythmic melody.…this is the complete surrender. Definitely a stress buster, topping any spa.
There are three modules to this program
In this module, participants have to
• Read and understand the PADI Open Water Diver manual with the assistance of your instructor
(or use the PADI E-Learning, see tab above)
• Participate in classroom sessions which includes watching video presentations on equipment use, the marine environment, dive planning and more
Here participants will
• Learn and practise scuba skills in the secure surroundings of our dive pool
• Gain confidence in using scuba equipment
• Learn to conduct themselves in a safe manner
These confined pool sessions usually take two full days to complete but we will stick by our commitment that you must feel confident and comfortable enough to proceed to the open waters.
Once you are thoroughly convinced and the instructor is satisfied that you have completed Modules 1 & 2, you are ready for:
• 4 open-water training dives. This is conducted at any site suitable for open water
diver training. The choice is yours.